- What's New
- Get Involved
Over $4500.00 in prizes to be won
Chances are 1 in 1400 (total tickets for sale) to win a grand prize. Actual odds depend on number of tickets sold.
Raffle draw date: Wednesday, December 7, 2011; 12 noon at the CJI Offices; 101 – 20678 Eastleigh Crescent, Langley BC
RULES OF PLAY:
BC Gaming Event License #37942. For enquiries relating to any ticket purchased please call 604-534-5515 or email email@example.com
There are a total of 1400 tickets available; 150 individual tickets for $15 each, 250 3-Packs for $40 each (750 tickets), and 100 5-Packs for $65 each (500 tickets). The number of tickets in each price category may change, however total number of tickets for sale, 1400, will not.
39 prizes available to be won. Retail value of all prizes is $4526.00 and is based on the Suggested Retail Price as provided by our donors at time of donation.
Fraser Region Community Justice Initiatives Association, 101 – 20678 Eastleigh Crescent, Langley, BC V3A 4C4 (604-534-5515)
Tickets may be sold and purchased only in British Columbia.
Know your limit, play within it.
Problem Gambling Help Line: 1-800-795-6111 or www.bcresponsiblegambling.ca
PERTINENT SALES CUTOFF DATE:
Final Sales Cutoff is 10am, Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Raffle Draw is at 12:00 noon on Wednesday, December 7, 2011 at Fraser Region Community Justice Initiatives Association, 101 - 20678 Eastleigh Crescent, Langley, BC V3A 4C4
- All 39 prizes are drawn manually from a barrel.
- Each ticket is re-entered for every prize.
- Draws are done in order of ascending value.
- Chances are 1 in 1,400 to win the grand prize. Actual odds depend on number of tickets sold.
- Prizes are tax free to Canadian residents.
- The cost of tickets is not tax deductible.
- List of winners will be published on the www.cjibc.org website on or before December 16, 2011.
- Unless otherwise stipulated, all prizes distributed in Langley, BC.
- Winner is responsible for cost of shipping or delivery.
- All sales are final once ticket number is assigned, subject to credit approval.
- Licensee reserves discretionary right not to accept entries.
- Purchaser is responsible for proof of ownership of shared tickets.
- Ticket stubs will be emailed to online purchasers within 24-48 hours after purchase.
The following people are not permitted to purchase tickets in this lottery: board members and employees of Fraser Region Community Justice Initiatives Association. A non-resident of British Columbia may purchase a ticket only if the entire payment transaction takes place while the person is in British Columbia and if the ticket or a receipt is issued at that time.
Tickets or receipts will not be distributed to, mailed or otherwise sent to a non-resident's third-party address in B.C.
Winners notified by phone and/or email as to prize(s) and how to claim.
For enquiries relating to any ticket purchased, please call 604-534-5515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We respect your privacy. Fraser Region Community Justice Initiatives protects personal information and adheres to all legislative requirements with respect to privacy. We do not rent, sell, or trade our mailing lists. Information provided through ticket purchase will be used to deliver services and keep you informed on Association activities, including programs, services, and special events, funding needs, opportunities to volunteer or give and more, through periodic contacts.