- What's New
- Get Involved
Restorative Justice and Victim Offender Mediation
This training material supports a comprehensive 36-hour program in Victim Offender Mediation. The material is complete and ready-to-use, ideal for new organizations that lack the resources to undertake the time-consuming task of developing their own materials and training programs. This resource can also enhance the existing training in well-established mediation programs.
Trainee Manual: $40.00
How to Order: Contact CJI at email@example.com or 604-534-5515.
We accept cheques and money orders payable to "Community Justice Initiatives". Please note that shipping and handling costs are not included in the above prices. Canadian orders are subject to GST.
TRAINEE MANUAL (2012 Revised Edition, 160 pages)
- In-depth coverage of mediation skills and processes
- Covers Conflict Resolution and Victim Offender Mediation
- Includes valuable information about the criminal justice system
- Offers an understanding of Restorative Justice principles
- Includes materials for coaches and for assessment of trainees